Monday, October 18, 2010

October

Well it is already half way through October where does the time go? I thought that I would post what we have been up to lately there is going to be no photos due to the fact that we lost the battery charger for our camera, but one is on the way and I will post some updated pictures of everyone.

Thatcher is now 21 months he is just about 30 lbs and 34 inches. He is talking like crazy its to cute, some of my favorites are when we are getting ready to leave the house I will finish putting on his shoes and he will jump up and say ready, go. Another one is when he is eating he will say good, yummy. Yesterday for the first time we got him to catch a ball all by himself then he was doing it all night long. He is a quick learner :)!!!!

Oaklee is now 4 months she weighs 12.1 lbs and I cant remember how long she is, but she is getting bigger :)!!! She is now smiling like crazy, cooing. grabbing toys hanging above her and very close to rolling over. She is very cute and she loves her big brother she will watch him play all the time :)!!!! As for me I have just been taking care of my two beautiful babies and enjoying the fall weather. I have decided that fall is my favorite time of year in Chicago. The street here are basically all tree lined so when the leaves change and start to fall it is just gorgeous.

I wish I had a camera so I could take some pictures of the kids in the leaves, but hopefully my charger gets here before the leaves turn all gross.

Karson has just been mostly working, but he only has 8 months left and he will be done with residency. We are all way excited to be heading back to Idaho but it will be bitter sweet, Chicago has been so much fun and we will really miss all the great new friends that we have made here :)!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I will be able to post pictures sometime this week.

No comments: