Monday, September 14, 2009

Thatcher











We got some pictures taken of cute little Thatcher. He is about 7 1/2 months in these pictures and he looks so cute so I thought that I would post them for everyone to see :)!!! These are just my favorite ones but I posted all of them on my facebook so if you want to see the rest of the photo shoot you can look there. So he finally has teeth now, hes got 2 on the bottom coming. He is also doing this really funny army crawl but he can pretty much get whatever he want between the rolling and his cute crawl. He is so much fun and we really enjoy having his sweet little spirit in our home even when hes screaming at the top of his lungs (he has a good pair of lungs).

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

He is SSSOOO cute! I love the hat and tie picture, what a doll!

Unknown said...

Those are so ADORABLE!!!!! I love him!!